Welcome to the information page for students who have studied in Nigeria and will be submitting documentation of their studies there.

For application to bachelor's studies

One of the following certificates must be submitted with your application:

  • General Certificate of Education (GCE) Your GCE results must include (5) subjects or more which of at least two (2) must be at the advanced level.
  • Senior School Certificate (SSCE). Your SSCE results must include five (5) subjects where English must be included.
  • West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE). Your WASSCE results must include five (5) subjects where English and Maths are included.
  • National Technical Certificate (NTC) 1992
  • National Business Certificate (NBC) 1992


All upper secondary school results must be issued by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council of Nigeria (NECO). 

Scratch cards

In addition to a copy of your certificate, you are also required to submit a scratch card. Alternatively you can send your serial number and PIN on a piece of paper. You may also submit the scratch card data using the contact form.

Before submitting any such data, check that your results are available on the WAEC/NECO websites.

We accept these websites for verification:  http://mynecoexams.com for NECO and http://www.waecdirect.org/ for WAEC.

Please be advised that University Admissions in Sweden does not pay for degree verifications.

Never send in the original documents by regular post unless you are requested to do so. No original documents, apart from documents requested by an Admissions Officer, will be returned.

Proficiency in English

In order to meet the entry requirements, one of the following must be submitted: 

  • GCE O-level in English
  • English in your SSCE/WASSCE