Frågor och kontakt
Här finns svar på de vanligaste frågorna vi får till Antagningsservice. Du kan också höra av dig direkt till oss.


Welcome to the information page for students who have studied in Pakistan and will be submitting documentation of their studies there.

Qualifications that meet the minimum requirements

Intermediate/Higher Secondary School Certificate - ISSC/HSSC + statement of marks.

Document verification

1. All Intermediate/Higher Secondary School Certificates - ISSC/HSSC + Statement of Marks - must be attested and verified with the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, IBCC. If we can´t verify your qualifications online, you will be requested to contact IBCC and ask them to attest and verify your qualifications and send this proof to University Admissions in Sweden. You will be notified on your account here if you must contact the IBCC yourself. Please note that we accept online verification of Intermediate and Higher Secondary Certificates from some boards.

2. The documents from IBCC must include:

  • your name
  • your father's name
  • your personal identity number or application number (you can find this information under 'Application' when you log in to your account here)

3. The verified documents must be sent in an envelope sealed by IBCC directly to:

University Admissions in Sweden
Box 45093
SE-104 30 Stockholm

4. The verification process can take a long time. We recommend that applicants apply as early as possible in the admissions round and upload correct and complete documentation at the same time.

Please be advised that University Admissions in Sweden does not pay for degree verifications.

Can I meet the English language requirement with my upper secondary qualifications?

Unfortunately, upper secondary studies completed in this country do not meet the English requirement for studies in Sweden. Even if you studied English at your upper secondary school, it is not enough to give you eligibility in regard to English.

In order to demonstrate your proficiency in English, you must successfully complete an internationally recognised test in English, such as TOEFL or IELTS. You can find more information about what results are required for various tests at the following link:

Internationally recognised English tests